Project Management Templates Download PRINCE2 & Agile Scrum
Project tracking templates download post for PRINCE2 & Agile Scrum projects. This post provides a link to step-by-step walk-through guide to an accompanying project temapltes ZIP file (30 plus templates can be purchased at the following link). The file pack contains;
- Detailed and Annotated Software Development Life-cycle (SDLC) Microsoft Project Plan MPP template. Three further Project Plans in MPP template form are also included. These plans can be adapted for Waterfall PRINCE2 or Agile Scrum projects. A PRINCE2 Version 2017 MS Project plan MPP template file is provided.
- PowerPoint SDLC Plan on a Page templates which includes a number of slides illustrating different ways to show a project plan on a page (over 15 POAPs included)
- Detailed SDLC Excel Project Plan template and seperate accompanying Overview Excel Plan on a Page (POaP) template for those who don’t have Microsoft Project installed on their computer
- Project Financial Tracker for internal and external costs including forecast and actuals, annual leave, margin, variation, expenses and accompanying charts. A simpler template is also included to share external project costs with the client as required
- Comprehensive RAIDs log (Risk, Action, Issue, Opportunity, Lessons Learned, Dependency, Supplier costs, Expense costs and Change Request tabs) and accompanying charts. Also included is a basic RAIDs tracker for simple projects and bids
- Walk-through Word format document for each of the above templates (this document)
- A weekly / monthly project status report template (one in WORD and two in PowerPoint) to tailor as appropriate
- Project Organisation chart / hierarchy template of project resources to tailor as appropriate
- Agile Story Dependency Tracking template for when Agile stories have hard dependencies with client / customer stakeholders / suppliers which then cause project delays and change requests
- Project Meeting Minutes Word template to be tailored as required
- RACI template for Roles and Responsibilities on the project (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed) to be tailored as required
- Stakeholder Analysis Plan template (Involve, Inform, Consult, Inform / Monitor) – Stakeholder Influence versus Impact
- Benefits Realisation Plan template to be tailored as required
The plan incorporates both key tasks for Start, Execute and Close phases and Agile Framework entries. Project specific entries can be added to, updated or deleted as appropriate to your project or used as a guide to build your own project plan. For Agile, if the Agile ceremonies and tasks are removed, the plan will take the shape of a typical Waterfall project.
Project Management: Some FREE Agile Scrum online videos for those looking for good insight… https://mark-whitfield.com/
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/163300/
Project Plan and Project Tracker templates:
The Anypoint Platform includes various components such as Anypoint Design Center, which allows API developers to design and build APIs; Anypoint Exchange, a library for API providers to share APIs, templates, and assets; and Anypoint Management Center, a centralized web interface to analyze, manage, and monitor APIs and integrations.
The Delivery Manager role is much like a Programme Manager role and typically links with the client’s Project /Programme Manager role to ensure that any project plans align to the MuleSoft Outcome Based Delivery (OBD) framework to achieve the agreed business outcomes.
The OBD framework provides a structured set of work streams, tasks and sub-tasks for the client to become fully enabled in an API-led project delivery as part of the business operating model. It also provides best practice guidance on the required business and IT culture modifications and governance to support the correct API ownership approach. The 3 OBD streams are; 1) Business Outcomes, 2) Technology Delivery and 3) Org Enablement.
Campus – Serge Kampf Les Fontaines, Chantilly, France – Advanced EM Course – November 2017 Class – 2nd from left
For ALL Project Managers out there, I have started a PM twitter feed at https://twitter.com/WAgilePulse for all Agile/Waterfall and related tweets. Feel free to follow and tweet #Agile #Project #Scrum